When you need approval, we’re here to help…
Arnold Planning provides a full range of planning and environmental approval services, from initial due diligence and site appraisal, through to the preparation of strategic rezoning proposals and assessment reports to accompany development applications.
Site acquisition and feasibility
Planning due diligence advice.
Development opportunities and constraints assessment.
Determining contribution requirements (ie local/state infrastructure, biodiversity offsets, affordable housing).
Highest and best use yield analysis.
Assessment and approvals
- Development applications (DA) and statement of environmental effects (SEE).
- Review of environmental factors (REF).
- Environmental impact statements (EIS).
- Heritage impact statements (HIS).
- Pre-DA meetings.
- Community and ongoing government agency consultation.
- Response to submissions raised during public exhibition.
- Planning panel and Independent Planning Commission (IPC) representation.
- Construction environmental management plans.
- Operational environmental management plans
- Plans of management
- Advise on likelihood and/or options for rezoning.
- Strategic planning proposals to support amendments to environmental planning instruments (LEPs and SEPPs).
- Gateway rezoning reviews and planning panel representation.
Project coordination, management and delivery.
Procurement of technical specialists.
Stakeholder and community engagement.
Submissions and objections
Review of DAs or planning proposals.
Prepare submissions or objections.
Independent assessments and reviews
Prepare development assessment reports on behalf of state government and councils.
Third party peer review of planning reports.
Expert court witness
Advice on likelihood of success.
Prepare expert statements and provide evidence in the NSW Land and Environment Court.